The Thirst Movie  » Movies  »
0.5
  • Even worse is the fact that I bought it because it had a few actors in in that I really like
  • It feels like they decided halfway through it to just give up and I found myself wishing I had done the same thing

• by Julianne Jones

The Thirst is one of the worst vampire movies I’ve ever seen and that’s saying a lot. I actually watch and review horror movies for payment and that means watching a lot of movies that I have no interest in watching usually.

The movie follows a young girl who becomes a vampire because

she learns she’s dying.

She doesn’t bother to tell her boyfriend though and he thinks she actually died.

As the movie unfolds we discover that they met at a recovery group for drug addicts and that she never conquered her addiction the way he did.

He learns she’s a vampire and gets caught ...

• up in her new life, with both of them becoming addicted to killing the way they did drugs.

I wish I could say that there was something good about this movie, but there really wasn’t anything good about it at all.

Even worse is the fact that I bought it because it had

a few actors in in that I really like.

Yet it’s pretty much a horrible movie.

The blood looks pink at times, the special effects are bad and the actors are even worse.

It feels like they decided halfway through it to just give up and I found myself wishing I had done the same thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11812533430431/k2311a128/12.8.08