NASCAR .com  » Web sites  »
  • I love reading different weekly articles, but I don't like having to search through the entire site just to find those things

• by Julianne Jones

The NASCAR. com website is one that I spend way too much time on during the racing season.

The website has been around for a number of years and the designers are constantly looking for ways to make it even better.

They even include access to free races or free race radio during specific races.

The rest of the year you have to pay for those different features, but at times you can get access for free.

Immediately after a race ends, they update the website with pictures from Victory Lane, race results and updated points standings.

They also include news and gossip during the off season as well ...

• as when the season runs.

I do have to say that the website can sometimes be slow, which is a pain.

I also don’t like some of the changes they made because it makes it too hard to find certain things.

I love reading different weekly articles, but I don’t like having to search

through the entire site just to find those things.

They run a few weekly polls for fans and they always list the more popular drivers, but I’d like to see them focus a little more on those racers that aren’t quite as popular, but still have a solid fan base or a growing one.

quick note by anonymous :

Nascars new website for 2013 is terrible. What a waste of money. But the quality of articles really started last year. Com on times are tough but you guys are still taking buckets of CASH to the bank.

mcguard says :

Totally agree. The site is awkward. It is slow, and so difficult to navigate.

Dustin says :

Nascar.com website won’t completely load for me. This is something I noticed on multiple terminals. Also, there is no access to the stats like there was last year. Overall I think Nascar.com has become to difficult to navigate. I don’t like it at all. I wish there was an option to go back to the old layout.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20812533410431/k2311a128/12.8.08