Dale Earnhardt Boxed Set  » Sport  »
  • Unfortunately they didn't realize that I didn't start watching the sport until after he died and even then I couldn't understand why so many people loved him
  • I wanted to get through everything because it was so interesting and it really showed a different depth to the man both on the track and off the track
  • This is just an amazing set and I can't recommend it enough

• by Julianne Jones

I received the Dale Earnhardt boxed set as a present from someone who knew I was a NASCAR fan. Unfortunately they didn’t realize that I didn’t start watching the sport until after he died and even then I couldn’t understand why so many people loved him.

I ended up leaving the set sitting next to my

television for a few months before I even opened it.

Once I started watching it though, I couldn’t stop.

I wanted to get through everything because it was so interesting and it really showed a different depth to the man both on the track and off the track.

I also think all those so-called Earnhardt fans ...

• who hate his wife Theresa need to sit down and watch the set, if only to see how they felt about each other.

The set includes five different discs, all with something different on it.

Included in the set is the entire Daytona 500 the driver won, the only time he ever won the race.

There’s

also a pointless disc that contains the radio communication during that same race.

I never made it through all of that one.

I did however love the documentary of him they included because it talked to people after his death and how it affected them.

This is just an amazing set and I can’t recommend it enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 35812533400431/k2311a128/12.8.08