Suave Professionals Biobasics Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like using shampoos that will do more fore my hair than just cleaning it
  • According to the bottle, Biobasics nourishes and revitalizes hair and reduces split ends, so I decided to give it a try
  • When I first opened the bottle and sniffed it, I thought the shampoo had a slightly medicinal smell
  • I had not noticed any big difference after the first time I used it - just clean, soft hair
  • Having used it for some time, I think my hair does look healthier, and there are less split ends

• by Lorianna
      I have tried yet another product of the Suave’s new Professionals line: Suave Professionals Biobasics Shampoo. I like using shampoos that will do more fore my hair than just cleaning it.

According to the bottle, Biobasics nourishes and revitalizes hair and reduces

split ends, so I decided to give it a try.

When I first opened the bottle and sniffed it, I thought the shampoo had a slightly “medicinal” smell; however, as I applied to my wet hair, I no longer had that impression.

...

• The scent was gentle and pleasant.

The shampoo lathered well and was easy to rinse off.

I had not noticed any big difference after the first time I used it - just clean, soft hair.

Having used it for some time, I

think my hair does look healthier, and there are less split ends.

The shampoo is designed for normal to dry hair.

It can be safely used on colored hair and I would guess permed, too, although the bottle does not say anything about that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3160553340331/k2311a056/5.6.06