CSI Season 8, Episode 3  » TV  »
  • The only problem I had was that the focus was once again on Sarah and Gil
  • Even though she moved to another shift, a good portion of the episode was focused on Sarah and her new partner, neither of whom I like very much

• by Julianne Jones

This was a pretty good episode of CSI and one that I didn’t see when it originally aired on television because it was after I stopped watching the show. Sarah heads to another shift where she discovers the dead body of a homeless man and the rest of the team investigate

the murder of a little girl.

Their main suspect is a former criminal who once raped girls, but now runs his own church.

They discover that he actually preformed an exorcism for the family of the girl who died.

There are some great little twists and turns that kept me entertained ...

• and interested throughout the whole episode.

The only problem I had was that the focus was once again on Sarah and Gil.

Even though she moved to another shift, a good portion of the episode was focused on Sarah and her new partner, neither of whom I like very much.

Nick,

Eric, Warrick and Catherine all kind of get the shaft in this episode.

Catherine was only there for a few minutes and Warrick only turned up in a few scenes also.

The episode reminded me that I couldn’t wait for the rest of the season when Sarah finally disappeared for good.

Andrew Leither says :

I love the way you keep on flowing with your reviews. You make it sound much more fun realistic and exciting. It gives us in depth and insight to what we are watching, and to get a feel of the episodes. CSI Season 8 Episode 3. I have only seen the first season and a couple of episodes, and I have still got a long way to go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10812533390431/k2311a128/12.8.08