Michelob Pomegranate Beer
  • I know people who do, but I've never been one of them
  • Pomegranate is a flavor that I love, even though I know that the artificial flavor is nothing at all like the real thing
  • I decided to take a six pack to my next party so that I could have other people try it just in case it turned out that I hated it
  • When I first tasted it, I thought it had the taste of a wine cooler and a cheap one at that

• by Julianne Jones

Michelob is a beer company that I’m not very familiar with because I usually don’t drink the beer they make. I know people who do, but I’ve never been one of them.

When I saw that they were now making a pomegranate flavored

beer though, I couldn’t wait to try it.

Pomegranate is a flavor that I love, even though I know that the artificial flavor is nothing at all like the real thing.

I decided to take a six pack to my next party so that I could have other people try it just in case it turned out that I hated it.

The thing is that this was okay and I’d probably drink it instead of other things, but it will never be my first choice when ...

• Michelob Pomegranate Beer
      it comes to a beer.

This actually tastes like a watered down version of a raspberry flavored beer, which doesn’t surprise me since most pomegranate flavorings actually taste like raspberry.

When I first tasted it, I thought it had the taste of a

wine cooler and a cheap one at that.

Other people who tried it echoed those same thoughts and someone even compared it to a Bartles and James wine cooler.

There’s a subtle alcohol flavor in the background, but it tastes more like raspberry than anything else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27812533280431/k2311a128/12.8.08