CSI Season 8, Episode 2  » TV  »
2.5
  • It didn't last very long since just a few months later I was turning back, but at the time I thought that I'd never watch the show again
  • The episode itself is fairly dull and a little boring
  • I don't like that storyline and I don't like the way it was forced down my throat

• by Julianne Jones

This episode of CSI was when I stopped watching the show again. It didn’t last very long since just a few months later I was turning back, but at the time I thought that I’d never watch the show again.

This episode starts off where the last one ended, with everyone at the crime

lab learning about the relationship between Gil and Sarah.

Eckley puts the two under investigation and the audience learns more about how their relationship started.

At the same time Catherine and Warrick grow closer when he tells her about his divorce and Eric and Nick investigate the strange death of a teenager on a ...

• go-kart.

The episode itself is fairly dull and a little boring.

Unlike other episodes that focus on the crimes, this one puts way too much emphasis on the characters and their life outside of work.

The producers have always said that they didn’t want to do that because it makes things boring and that’s

exactly what happened here.

I have to say that I just couldn’t get into the episode.

I wanted to see and hear more about the other characters instead of the focus being solely on Gil and Sarah.

I don’t like that storyline and I don’t like the way it was forced down my throat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10812533200431/k2311a128/12.8.08