Horror Hotel Movie
  • Yes the special effects are as bad as you would expect from a horror movie that came out in the 1950s, but it was actually a lot better than I thought it would be
  • I found the plot to be pretty good and it actually managed to drag me into the movie in a good way
  • This is easily one of the best old horror movies I've ever seen

• by Julianne Jones

Horror Hotel is an old-fashioned horror movie. Nan is a young college student who decides to investigate the small town of Wildwood where a group of witches were burned at the stake a number of years ago.

She checks into the hotel, but mysteriously goes missing one night.

Then her brother and a young woman

who just moved to town along with Nan’s boyfriend have to try and discover what happened to her.

They don’t know what the audience does, which is that the coven is still alive and kicking and has to make a sacrifice twice a year.

I have to admit that this movie is pretty cheesy, but ...

• it’s not nearly as bad as I assumed it would be when I first put it in my DVD player.

Yes the special effects are as bad as you would expect from a horror movie that came out in the 1950s, but it was actually a lot better than I thought it would be.

I

found the plot to be pretty good and it actually managed to drag me into the movie in a good way.

I didn’t want to pause it for even a moment to take a bathroom break; I needed to see what happened.

This is easily one of the best old horror movies I’ve ever seen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11812533190431/k2311a128/12.8.08