Richard Childress Seasoning Blend  » Food  »
  • I first tried it on French fries that I bought from the fast food restaurant, but I also use it on fries made in my own oven

• by Julianne Jones

I picked up the Richard Childress Seasoning Blend on a trip to Welcome, North Carolina. On our vacation we stopped by the Childress Vineyards to pick up some wine to take back to Ohio with us and I ended up grabbing a few other food products while we were there.

The bottle itself has the classic logo

of the vineyard on the front and it had quite a bit of the seasoning blend inside.

At less than $4 for the jar, I knew it was a good deal.

Once I came home I kept the jar sitting on my counter for several months before I finally opened it up and tried a little of ...

• it.

When I say that this is one of my favorite things in the world, I really mean that.

The seasoning blend tastes a little spicy, almost like a cajun seasoning, but those who dislike cajun spices still like this one when I use it on different foods.

I first tried it on French fries that I

bought from the fast food restaurant, but I also use it on fries made in my own oven.

I’ve also used it on chicken, fish, steak, in chili and on baked potatoes with just a little bit of butter.

I’ve had the same bottle for several months and I still have more than half the container left.

Beverly J. Ambridge says :

On a trip to Childress Vineyard in Welcome, NC many years ago I Purchased this spice blend. Having owned a restaurant I can honestly say this is my favorite to use on anything. I make my own trail mix with this.It adds some zing everyone loves it.
    How can I order it on line as I am disabled now.
    Beverly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27812533180431/k2311a128/12.8.08