The Invisible Movie  » Movies  »
  • The Invisible is a movie that I recently picked up and was fairly surprised to find that I liked it, at least more than I thought I would
  • I really liked this movie a lot and have to recommend it

• by Julianne Jones

The Invisible is a movie that I recently picked up and was fairly surprised to find that I liked it, at least more than I thought I would. This is another one of those straight to DVD releases, but unlike other movies this one has some spectacular acting and a great script.

I’m actually surprised that this one didn’t find a theatrical release.

The movie follows a high school senior named Nick who’s a poet and a great student. He’s actually planning on traveling after he graduates, but he doesn’t get that far. He gets caught up with a student named Annie who nearly ...

• kills him. She leaves his body in the woods and that’s when things get weird. Instead of dying, he leaves his body and becomes invisible to everyone around him. At first he thinks everyone is ignoring him, but then he realizes that he’s caught between the two worlds and needs to find
        someone to help him before he really does die.

Marcia Gay Harden is just superb in her role as his grief stricken mother who never understood him when he was alive. I really felt for her and wanted her to get some closure. I really liked this movie a lot and have to recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11812533170431/k2311a128/12.8.08