Steak McSkillet Burrito  » Food  »
0.5
  • The steak is the same that they use on their other breakfast sandwiches and I've eaten those without a problem so I thought I would be fine
  • The first time I had the steak version of this breakfast burrito, I felt a little sick the rest of the day, but I blew it off because I thought I was just getting a little sick

• by Julianne Jones

I’m a big fan of the McSkillet burrito from McDonald’s and when I heard they were making one using steak, I knew it was something I had to try. The steak is the same that they use on their other breakfast sandwiches and I’ve eaten those without a problem so I thought I would be fine.

The burrito combines steak, home fries/potatoes, salsa, cheese and eggs all wrapped inside a flour tortilla.

There are some who claim the salsa is too spicy or overpowering, but I’ve never found it to be a problem.

The first time I had the steak version of this breakfast burrito, I felt a little sick the rest ...

• of the day, but I blew it off because I thought I was just getting a little sick.

The next time I had the burrito, I got really sick.

I ate it in the morning, laid down to take a nap and woke up with a horrible allergic reaction.

That was the only thing I had

to eat that day and I hadn’t gone anywhere else so I know the problem came from that burrito.

My face swelled up, everything got puffy and I was sick for several days.

I have no idea what made me sick, but I’ve since heard from other people that they too got sick after eating it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27812533140431/k2311a128/12.8.08