Hello Kitty CD Player
  • I was given a Hello Kitty CD player as a gift this year and I have to say that I really love this
  • The company changed the original design to make it a little more stream lined, which may be why I like it so much
  • A friend of mine has one of the older models and I think it looks a little too big and bulky
  • The one thing I don't like about my CD player is the fact that the power cord comes tightly wound into the battery compartment

• by Julianne Jones

I was given a Hello Kitty CD player as a gift this year and I have to say that I really love this. The company changed the original design to make it a little more stream lined, which may be why I like it so much.

A friend of mine has one of the older models and I

think it looks a little too big and bulky.

Those problems were eliminated with my model.

The CD player features a CD player on the top, a cassette player in the middle and a radio with AM and FM stations.

I think it’s a little funny that they included a tape player since I don’t know anyone who ...

• still has or uses tapes and I definitely don’t have any in my collection.

On top of the CD player is a really adorable little picture of Hello Kitty.

The one thing I don’t like about my CD player is the fact that the power cord comes tightly wound into the battery compartment.

It took me a few

minutes to even find the power cord and another few minutes to get it unattached from the hiding space.

I also don’t like the carrying piece on the top of the player because it feels a little uncomfortable and it’s too small for adult sized hands.

Still I find this one really cute and I do like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16812533120431/k2311a128/12.8.08