Glade Fresh Linen Candle  » Housewares  »
  • I really love the Glade candles that have come out in recent years
  • I love having candles in my house and as a smoker, I definitely need something around to mask the scent of the cigarettes
  • The one thing I don't like is that the candles don't last as long as I'd like and if you keep them burning for too long, they tend to get a little lumpy or crooked

• by Julianne Jones

I really love the Glade candles that have come out in recent years. I love having candles in my house and as a smoker, I definitely need something around to mask the scent of the cigarettes.

Previously I spent a lot of time buying smaller and larger candles that were pretty expensive, didn’t last very long and didn’t

hide the cigarette smell.

One of my favorite scents is fresh linen or clean linen, which was why I was so excited to see that Glade recently released a version of their own.

This candle has a very classic and clean scent that people can’t seem to resist.

One night after smoking too many cigarettes, I had a ...

• friend come over and he thought I was doing laundry.

It really did smell like that in my apartment.

The great thing about this candle is that it doesn’t smell like fabric softener like some of the other candles, but it actually smells just like clothes drying on the line.

I tend to keep one around at all

times and people usually try to carry it off with them when they go.

The one thing I don’t like is that the candles don’t last as long as I’d like and if you keep them burning for too long, they tend to get a little lumpy or crooked.

Other than that though, these are a great bargain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53812533100431/k2311a128/12.8.08