Suave Tropical Coconut Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
3.3
  • I don't have a lot of experience using Suave products, but I do know that they tend to be less expensive than some of the other name brands
  • One good thing about the shampoo was the fact that it smelled quite a bit like coconut, which is a scent that I love
  • Unfortunately by the time I washed by hair and climbed out of the shower, the scent was already fading
  • I also noticed that it took quite a bit of time to lather up and the lather wasn't nearly as good as my regular shampoo
  • I wouldn't recommend this one even if you are trying to save money

• by Julianne Jones

Recently I went to spend a few days with my parents, but I forgot to bring along my shampoo and I didn’t feel like heading out late at night to pick up a new bottle before I took a shower that night.

My mom told me not to worry because she had several bottles of shampoo in the bathroom.

That night, when I hopped in the shower, I checked out all the bottles and decided to go with the Suave Tropical Coconut Shampoo.

I don’t have a lot of experience using Suave products, but I do know that they tend to be less expensive than some of the other name brands.

One good thing about the shampoo was the fact that it smelled quite a bit ...

• Suave Tropical Coconut Shampoo
      like coconut, which is a scent that I love.

It reminded me of a beach or at least a long vacation and I was hoping that the scent would stick around.

Unfortunately by the time I washed by hair and climbed out

of the shower, the scent was already fading.

I also noticed that it took quite a bit of time to lather up and the lather wasn’t nearly as good as my regular shampoo.

I wouldn’t recommend this one even if you are trying to save money.

Suave Tropical Coconut Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31812533080431/k2311a128/12.8.08