Panasonic TH VIERA 42PZ800U Plasma Television
  • My husband and I bought this television almost a year ago when we moved in to our place
  • The best feature of Panasonic TH Viera is that it creates home theatre and DVD recorder link-ups without complicated settings

• by Spygirl

Among all the different brands and models of Panasonic Plasma television, I was so lucky to have stumbled on Panasonic TH Viera 42PZ800U.

My husband and I bought this television almost a year ago when we moved in to our place. We have seen one of the Panasonic Plasma television sets in my brother-in-law’s

house and we were so amazed with the size of the screen as well as the clear and beautiful image on the screen.

We did not actually know which ones to buy with the wide range of selections on Panasonic television. Panasonic TH VIERA 42PZ800U was the one recommended to us by ...

• the sales man at Harvey Norman shop here in Sydney.

Panasonic TH Viera has got Dolby Digital sound system and the high definition multi-media interface which produces sharp pictures. The best feature of Panasonic TH Viera is that it creates home theatre and DVD recorder link-ups without complicated settings. With Panasonic

TH Viera television set you enjoy a rich multi-media connections for amplifier with speaker system, VCR, DVD Recorder, DVD Player, Personal Computer, and Camcorder.

I have never experienced having a monitor for my laptop computer as huge as Panasonic Th Viera screen! I was so excited to try it the first time. Amazing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16812533070431/k2311a128/12.8.08