Tresor By Lancome  » Perfume  »
  • It has a good reputation for me and is one perfume that I will recommend to women, young and old alike
  • A single spray on the wrist, on the neck area below the ears, and on the chest will definitely last for the whole day until late at night
  • The bottle design is beautiful, although this is not really a top requirement that I consider when I buy perfumes

• by Spygirl

Tresor by Lancome is one perfume that has never left my collection for years. Tresor is a sure head-turner as its scent can catch people’s attention. It has a good reputation for me and is one perfume that I will recommend to women, young and old alike. Although Tresor has a more mature scent, I reckon that young women with

mature and sociable personality would love it.

All of us ladies in our family own at least a bottle of this nice perfume. Actually, I have two now. One in a 50ml bottle, and one in a mini size bottle. The mother definitely loves Tresor. She’s been using this for several years now. Tresor is also ...

• in my sister’s perfume collection.

The scent of Tresor lasts long. A single spray on the wrist, on the neck area below the ears, and on the chest will definitely last for the whole day until late at night. You need not bring the bottle with you because you don’t need a re-touch spray. Having said that, Tresor is

worth the money you spend. The scent is great. I should also say that Tresor has a very unique scent that cannot be mistaken for other perfumes.

The bottle design is beautiful, although this is not really a top requirement that I consider when I buy perfumes. But the appearance makes it more ideal as a gift item as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56812533060431/k2311a128/12.8.08