Whopper  » Food  »
  • The Burger King Whopper is definitely one of my favorites
  • With the Whopper, I think it starts with the meat
  • I wouldn't recommend however, eating two Whoppers with cheese at midnight right before bed

• by Rock

The Burger King Whopper is definitely one of my favorites. I get it with cheese because I’m a big cheese lover. With the Whopper, I think it starts with the meat. It’s flamed broiled goodness. When it’s warm it almost melts in your mouth. The cheese

is then melted nicely over the patty. Then top it off with the tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, and the mayonnaise/ketchup mix that they have. I always get mine without onions since I’m not of raw onions.

I wouldn’t recommend however, eating two Whoppers with cheese at midnight right before bed.

• I did that once, while actually laying in bed. At about three in the morning I woke up and felt like I had a big lead ball in my stomach and was extremely thirsty.

The Whopper is a good size. It’s not huge by any means and it’ll probably take

more than one to fill most people up. It’s not that expensive though and is well worth it for the price.

I don’t eat much fast food; but when I do I want something good and going to Burger King to get a Whopper (with cheese) is definitely a good choice.

James Hardman says :

1. I am a former employee. I am requesting my 2009 W-2. My name is James Hardman tax ID 254296134 employed at Burger King store number 5633 in Lafayette, Indiana 47905 from june 2008 until march 2010. 2. I would like to request a copy of my termnation and ask someone what would I need to do to get off of the re-hire list?

Vital Expressions says :

Hey there James, this site is not affiliated with Burger King, and I would strongly recommend that you don’t post your personal information on a public site as it could put you at risk for identity theft. I recommend contacting the manager at the specific store that you worked at.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27812533050431/k2311a128/12.8.08