Lips of an Angel  » Music  »
1.0
  • For me though, I thought the song was a piece of crap

• by Julianne Jones

Lips of an Angel is one of my least favorite songs of all time. When the song was first released, everyone I knew was playing it constantly.

Every time I called one of my friends, it was their ring back tone and most of the people I knew set it as either the ring tone on

their cell phone or as their Myspace song and in some cases, both.

All I heard was from people saying that it was the most romantic song they ever heard.

For me though, I thought the song was a piece of crap.

I’ll admit that it’s very catchy, but when you listen to the words you ...

• find that it’s pretty much a song about cheating.

Basically the song is about a guy who hears his lover call him on the phone and finds it hard to resist her because of her angelic voice.

He mentions her boyfriend or husband being in the next room and his girlfriend sleeping, but he still can’t

stay away from her.

How is that romantic at all? I can safely say that if I were in a relationship, I wouldn’t be calling someone up in the middle of the night nor would I want my man calling some other girl.

Those who claim this song is romantic though, apparently want that very same thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14812533020331/k2311a128/12.8.08