Flight of the Undead  » Movies  »
  • This movie is so cheesy and terrible that I love it
  • Dale Midkiff is one of the better know actors in the movie and I found myself enjoying his performance
  • I'd recommend watching this with a group of friends that want to have fun and a movie that doesn't take itself too seriously

• by Julianne Jones

Flight of the Undead is a straight to DVD release starring several actors who have made a career out of these type of movies. It capitalized on the fame of Snakes on a Plane by using a similar storyline, only involving zombies instead of killer snakes.

The scientist at a local lab was

infected with the zombie virus and is being taken to a different lab for testing.

Somehow she escapes, goes on a rampage and begins infecting or killing everyone on the plane.

This movie is so cheesy and terrible that I love it.

The first time I saw the movie was with a group ...

• of friends and we were constantly making fun of the movie all the way through it.

I’ve since had other friends watch it and they have the same reaction.

Dale Midkiff is one of the better know actors in the movie and I found myself enjoying his performance.

He knows that he’s in

a terrible movie, but that doesn’t stop him from giving it his all.

The special effects in this movie are only so-so, yet it doesn’t detract at all from the overall movie.

I’d recommend watching this with a group of friends that want to have fun and a movie that doesn’t take itself too seriously.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11812533010331/k2311a128/12.8.08