Monk Season 6  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I think she's a fine character when she's in the background or a few scenes, but this season she always seemed to be around
  • I like it a lot better when they focus on the adult characters and their relationships

• by Julianne Jones

The sixth season of Monk was the last season to air directly on television and now the seventh season is about to start. I watched the boxed set all in a row because when the show aired, I only saw a few of the episodes, maybe 2 or 3.

This time I

was able to see all of the episodes together and see how they fit.

Monk is a detective who helps the San Francisco police department quite often, including Detective Disher and Captain Stodylmeyer.

He also has an assistant Nathalie and her daughter Julie to contend with and he’s still grieving the loss ...

• of his daughter.

I actually wasn’t too much of a fan of this season, mainly because the writers seemed to be putting a lot of Julie in the show.

I think she’s a fine character when she’s in the background or a few scenes, but this season she always seemed to be

around.

I really didn’t like the one episode where they had a killer stalking people with the same name and the whole episode revolved around her.

It was just a little too much of the teenager.

I like it a lot better when they focus on the adult characters and their relationships.

Rosalind D. Tims says :

Why is it I`ve nerver seen Monk use a UV Wand? Did I miss something?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11812532940331/k2311a128/12.8.08