Hitch’n Post Restaurant Williamston  » Restaurants  »
US Hwy, 17 South, Williamston, NC
  • I decided to try it anyway and I am very glad that I did
  • Since that night I have been several times and I have never been disappointed
  • They will leave you with a great dining experience

• by missyleicester

I first ate at the Hitch’n Post Restaurant a little over a year ago. I was kind of skeptical about eating there at first because another steak house had just opened up and was rather expensive.

It led me to believe that the Hitch’n Post Restaurant would be just as expensive as it.

I

decided to try it anyway and I am very glad that I did!

My meal that night was not expensive at all and the food was outstanding! The wait staff were all very friendly and very attentive.

My ice tea glass was never empty.

Since that night I have ...

• been several times and I have never been disappointed.

The Hitch’ Post Restaurant has kind of a rustic setting for you to dine in.

It offers a Lunch Buffet on every day but Saturday.

The menu includes seafood, steaks, chicken and pork.

They also have a full service

bar with all ABC permits.

Private dining rooms are available for you parties and the Hitch’n Post Restaurant also offers catering services.

The Hitch’n Post Restaurant is located half of a mile from Williamston, NC.

The address is US Hwy.

17 South Williamston, NC.

They will leave you with a great dining experience!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7812532840331/k2311a128/12.8.08