My Bloody Valentine Movie  » Movies  »
  • I think this movie is good though because it has a nice twist ending that still manages to surprise me

• by Julianne Jones

My Blood Valentine was a horror movie made during the 1980s when there was a rash of R rated horror movies coming out. The movie follows a group of young people in a small mining town.

Years before a serial

killer killed a bunch of people on Valentine’s Day and the town officials decided to ban all celebrations on that day.

Some of the workers in the mines and their girlfriends decide to buck tradition and throw their own party to celebrate the holiday.

When that happens, the killer comes back out of hiding to make the group wish they had skipped the holiday once again.

I can’t even remember the first time I saw this movie, but I liked it ...

• My Bloody Valentine Movie
      enough to add it to my movie collection.

There were a lot of bad horror movies released during this time and a lot of people would say this is one of them.

I think this movie is good though because

it has a nice twist ending that still manages to surprise me.

I also think the acting is pretty good and much better than other movies from this time.

The movie also has some nice kills considering the special effects of the time.

My Bloody Valentine Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11712532790931/k2311a127/12.7.08