30 Rock Season 2  » Movies  »
  • The second season has a lot of episodes that I really liked like Successor where Jack decides to find the person who will take over his job

• by Julianne Jones

The second season of 30 Rock was cut short because of the writer’s strike, which is something that I didn’t realize when I first started watching it online through Netflix. Despite the fact that it was missing 5-6 episodes off the regular season length, this was still pretty good.

30 Rock

follows a group of people working on a late night television sketch comedy show, led by Tina Fey.

I really like Fey and think she does a great job of capturing Liz Lemon, a single woman struggling to lead a group of male writers.

The only character I’m not too crazy ...

• about is Tracey, who’s basically a dumb yet rich comedy actor who wastes his money and talents.

The second season has a lot of episodes that I really liked like Successor where Jack decides to find the person who will take over his job.

There’s also a lot of chemistry between

Alec Baldwin playing Jack and Fey.

I keep hoping that they’ll do something between the two characters, but we haven’t seen that happen yet.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the writers work on this storyline in the future.

I liked the first season a lot, but the second season was even better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11712532750931/k2311a127/12.7.08