House of Wax
  • I've never seen the original movie and all I know of it is that it had Vincent Price in it, so maybe that's why I didn't hate this movie as much as other people did

• by Julianne Jones

House of Wax is a horror movie that most people hated right away, but I liked it. I wouldn’t say that I loved the movie, but I didn’t think it was nearly as bad as everyone said. I’ve never seen the original

movie and all I know of it is that it had Vincent Price in it, so maybe that’s why I didn’t hate this movie as much as other people did.

The movie follows a group of young post-college kids who venture off on a trip to a football game. They stop on the side of the road to camp for the night. When they get up the next day, their car is broken and they have to venture into the next town to try ...

• House of Wax
      and find help. What they find is a strange little town where nearly everyone is made of wax and the House of Wax museum is the hottest thing in town.

I will admit that seeing the death of Paris Hilton is pretty amusing,

but her character was pretty annoying throughout the whole movie. The one character I actually liked ended up getting killed and I didn’t really care for most of the characters. The death scenes were good though and that makes it a good movie in my book.

House of Wax

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11712532700931/k2311a127/12.7.08