Marco’s Coal Fired Pizzeria Denver, CO  » Restaurants  »
2129 Larimer Street Denver, CO 80205 Phone: 303 296-7000
  • We've managed to do it for three years, but now that we have Marco's we don't have to shell out that kind of money for the Best Naples pizza

• by minni

Where do I begin when describing Marco’s? If you’ve travelled abroad and have had pizza from Naples Italy, then you’ll know what a treat you’re in for. This is truly authentic Italian (Naples Italy)pizza.

When I say truly, the ingredients is flown in directly from Italy.

You’ll know it when you bite into the pizza and taste the difference in the sauce alone.

My husband and I had gone to Naples back

in 2004 and I was basically ruined after that.

It’s watery because of the tomatoes and how they’re cultivated there, and it’s thin, but the flavor is outstanding.

We came back to Denver, CO and it was a futile search! We were convinced that we’d have to travel yearly across the ocean just to have this pizza.

We’ve managed to do it for three years, but now that we have Marco’s we don’t have to ...

• shell out that kind of money for the Best Naples pizza; we have it right here in our own back yard.

The Campania is our favorite, which is just like the Margherita pizza.

Don’t bypass the Wings! These aren’t just any Wings…marinated in Lemon Celo and Rosemary and served with grilled onions.

totally to die for good! For dessert I get the Chocolate Chip Canoli, which I refuse to share! They have a great outdoor patio

in the back with hightop tables and a firepit.

Downstairs they’ve added a sports room with TV and Stereo for private parties.

Marco’s is very reasonably priced and you can usually find metered parking if it’s not baseball season.

It’s located near Coors field so there are parking lots all around it that you can pay to park in.

One of the truly great finds in Denver…don’t miss out! Rating of 9/10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7712532670931/k2311a127/12.7.08