Marriott Sacramento  » Hotels  »
4422 Y St Sacramento, CA 95817
  • When I decided to go to this hotel, I planned to only stay for two days, but I ended up staying three days
  • But, of course, cost came into the picture
  • One major reason I like this hotel is that you can find practically everything you want
  • Overall, it's a great hotel and I recommend it to anyone visiting that area

• by kaorusango

When I decided to go to this hotel, I planned to only stay for two days, but I ended up staying three days! That was my first visit to a Marriott hotel, so I wasn’t really sure if it would be that great. One reason was that I heard so much about hotels like Hyatt and Hilton that I was not sure if I wanted to go to Marriott. But, of course, cost came into the

picture. I could afford Hilton and not buy souvenirs for others, but that thought did not last more than a second! The expenses in Marriott are very little. It’s only $99 a day, which is much better than other expensive hotels.

One major reason I like this hotel is that you can find practically everything you want. Other than obvious comforts in the room like a comfortable bed, refrigerator, nice bathroom and other basic necessities, there ...

• were also great facilites outside like a gym with some treadmills and bicycling machines and a nice swimming pool. Since I’m allergic to chlorine, I didn’t really have a chance to go in the pool, but it looked very clean and there was plenty of space around it to keep personal belongings.

Being a food lover, one of my most favorite parts was the free breakfast buffet. There were so many things you could choose from. Some

of the items were bagels, breads (with jams, cream cheese, butter, etc), cereals like corn flakes, fruit loops, raisin brand (with 2%, full fat and other milk),yogurt, waffles, pancakes, coffee, tea and many other snacks.

Another reason I liked the hotel was because the hotel was very clean and the people who worked there were very nice and helped me find everything I needed.

Overall, it’s a great hotel and I recommend it to anyone visiting that area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712532340831/k2311a127/12.7.08