Children’s Book: Bunny Mail by Rosemary Wells
  • They are quite funny and my daughter kept wanting me to lift each flap multiple times

• by shawn the writer

Bunny Mail” is a Max & Ruby children’s book by Rosemary Wells. My daughter absolutely loves Max & Ruby and she loved this book in particular and it is very cute. I highly recommend it.

It helps that the premise of this book is pretty cute. Max wants a special bright red motorcycle and decides to

write Santa a letter requesting such a gift. At the same time, Ruby is scheduling a special tea party with her friends (stuffed animals) and she also invites Grandma. The mail man decides to send Max’s letter to his grandma too since he does not know where else to mail it.

You can imagine how sloppy and ...

• weird Max’s letters are, but you don not have to imagine because the book contains about a half dozen lift-the-flap pages where the reader can see Max’s letters, which are almost the size of real letters to make them more realistic looking. They are quite funny and my daughter kept wanting me to lift each flap multiple
        times.

All end well at Ruby’s tea party and Max gets a special gift from Santa. But is it his motorcycle? You will have to read it to find out.

Because my daughter loved this so much and it is so well done, I give it a 9 out of 10. It is a great little book perfect for bedtime!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17712532300831/k2311a127/12.7.08