Target Diaper Cream  » Baby care  »
  • I recommend doing a little of your own research with store brand products

• by Dana Lynn P.

I have four children. Only the last one is still in diapers. Still, we have gone through many diapers and diaper rashes in my eleven years of parenting.

This has caused me to run through different brands of diaper rash creams. I have used the really expensive and the really cheap.

In a pinch I have used

plain old Vasoline. I have come to realize through all of this hands on research that the store brands are just as good as the name brand diaper creams.

Why pay more for the same exact thing? I use Target’s creamy diaper rash ointment and skin protectant. It is made with zinc oxide with aloe and Vitamin E.

If ...

• you check the ingredients on the higher priced ointments you will find that most of them contain the same ingredients as the store brands. All you are paying for is the name.

The Target brand diaper rash cream has worked really well for me. I put it on my two and a half year old daughter when her bottom gets

red.

It is usually cleared right up by the time of her next diaper change. The cream goes on nice and evenly and doesn’t dry out.

It is also easy to clean up. It wipes off with ease.

I recommend doing a little of your own research with store brand products. You might just save some money!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54712532260831/k2311a127/12.7.08