Live Your Life (T.I. featuring Rihanna)

• by Famous

I first heard this song on an awards show. And now I’m hearing it all the time on the radio. And at first I was a bit apprehensive about a song like this. But I realized that I actually like the personalities of both T.

I. and Rihanna. Now, the video for this song isn’t exactly

what I expected.

To be frank, I understand that T. I. is trying to make a point.

But I didn’t really understand why he was all bloodied up with is clothes disheveled. Rihanna comes in with the hook, and I like what her voice is actually doing in this song. Her voice has this flat tone to it ...

• that usually irritates on songs that are supposed to be soft and sweet.

But in this son, I think that it fits perfectly. T. I.

has some really articulate lyrics in this song. I like his play on words. And I like what does outside of the music industry.

He’s been in some trouble with the law

regarding the gun charges. But it seems that while he’s learning his lesson, he’s also making some changes for the better in the community where he’s from. In any event, this song is a fun song that has a nice little swagger to it.

I think that Rihanna teaming up with T. I. was a good idea for a track.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14612532120631/k2311a126/12.6.08