Nike Air Shoes
  • Going along with this, they also allow my feet to breathe and stay cool when running, playing sports, etc. Since these shows were given to me as a gift, I'm not sure what the price was on them but I think this she usually runs around $50
  • I definitely plan on continuing to wear Nike shoes in the future

• by Rock

Back in March I received a pair of Nike Air shoes. It’s been a little over five months now. I’m still wearing them and they’re still in great shape. I have always been one to wear out shoes rather quickly, through playing sports, running, and other activities; so it is very important to

me to have shoes that last. For this reason I am very happy with Nike.

The shoe is also very comfortable. It has good arch support and is flexible so that my feet don’t feel like they’re trapped within a pair of shoes. Going along with this, they also allow my feet to “breathe” ...

• and stay cool when running, playing sports, etc.

Since these shows were given to me as a gift, I’m not sure what the price was on them but I think this she usually runs around $50. To me, this is well worth it. It’s far better to get a good shoe that costs a little

bit than to get a cheap one that will be worn out in a month.

For me, this has always been the case with Nike. Their shoes always last me a long time, where other brands I’ve worn have worn out quite quickly. I definitely plan on continuing to wear Nike shoes in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55612532090631/k2311a126/12.6.08