Zenith Infomedia Scam
  • There was time when I decided that being either an employee or an employer doesn't fit me
  • So I think the only jobs fitting me is working on the internet as an independent contractor or something like that
  • I believe that doing online data entry or typing jobs is promising and I even will to spend some money as an investment
  • Ok, I had been scammed before by some data entry sites but I thought this site is legitimate, because it offers a reasonable payment for every simple assignment (a JPEG files which we have to retype it), around $0.14 to $28
  • Please avoid such a site and try to find other legitimate jobs

• by Sutan Hartanto

There was time when I decided that being either an employee or an employer doesn’t fit me. So I think the only jobs fitting me is working on the internet as an independent contractor or something like that. I believe that doing online data entry or typing jobs is promising and I even will to spend some money as

an investment.

My search using Google led me to a site named Zenith Infomedia, offering several kinds of online and offline jobs. Ok, I had been scammed before by some “data entry sites” but I thought this site is legitimate, because it offers a reasonable payment for every simple assignment (a JPEG files which we have to retype it),

• around $0.14 to $28. The other data entry sites offer about $3 to $5, which seems too good to be true.

So I filled the register form and paid $62 as administrative fee. And guess what, they scammed me at the first occasion! They sent job details, user name and password which I cannot use to log in. Many

queries through emails got no answer at all. Then I searched about the sites and found out on the forums like scam.com that many victims also underwent the same experiences.

So, it obviously that Zenith Infomedia is just another scam trying to collect your hard earned money for nothing. Please avoid such a site and try to find other legitimate jobs.

sawood Shaikh says :

i have registered a complain.they saidthey need witness.plz get in touch asap

FAROOQ says :

Hi, i am living in Karnataka india . and after long hunting i got one online job data entry, where i thought to go for handsome earning but before i investing i thought to check wheteher it is also fraud or true, coz already i became victim on these kinds of job promises. so plz anyone can tell me is it not fraud or plz let me know who are working with these.. plz i will be great to thanks bcoz i man a poor boy, earning dreams is my only goal, plz help me for this..

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 60612532000531/k2311a126/12.6.08