Equate Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • As a mom of triplets it is important that I find not only items I can trust and depend on but also items that are not going to cost me a small fortune
  • However it is necessary, so I like many other moms tried to find ways to save on the ncesassities
  • As Diapers and wipes were something I had to have, and I had no luck with inexpensive diapers I decided to try discount baby wipes
  • The size of the Equate Baby wipe is perfect in my opinion, it is not to large or to small and the thickness reminds me of the wipes we had in the hospital that you can not purchase in stores
  • I recommend these wipes to all new moms, in fact I include them in my baby shower gift, as if it had not been for a baby shower gift I am not sure I would have been aware of just how good these wipes are

• by Rosemarie

As a mom of triplets it is important that I find not only items I can trust and depend on but also items that are not going to cost me a small fortune. Imagine going through a large box of wipes a week, it is not fun to have to go to the store once a week and spend large amounts of money on diapers and wipes. However it is necessary, so I like many other moms tried to find ways to save on the ncesassities. As Diapers and wipes were something I had to have, and I had no luck with inexpensive diapers I decided to

try discount baby wipes. My first attempt and last I must say was with Equate Baby wipes. Given that wipes can be used for so many things and not just baby bottoms I find myself still purchasing them today, even though my children are now four years old. I keep them on hand in the car, in the kitchen and in all bathrooms of the house. To clean those messy faces and hands and yes sometimes for those accidents that well to be blunt paper is just not enough.

My Review of the product: The size of the Equate Baby wipe is perfect in my opinion, it is not to large or to small and the thickness reminds me of the wipes we had in the hospital that you can not purchase in stores.

The wipes have a very nice scent and even come in an unsented version for those sensitive to smells.

Equate wipes are thicker than I expected for a generic wipe and hold up to many messes, from diapers to messy hands.

The wipes are very thick, appears to be a very thick tissue and will prove as an advantage as they do not tear easily and hold up to all challenges.

Equate baby wipes are very damp and it does ...

• Equate Baby Wipes
      not require that you use several of them in order to clean your child. They also hold up well in wipe warmers, where I have found that others tend to dry out.

Having triplets makes it necessary that you are not always reaching for more wipes, I like that I can clean most bottom’s with one swipe and with the use of one wipe, but in the case that I do need an extra one I do not have to worry that the wipes cost so much that I could be wasting wipes.

Equate Baby wipes have a cost that is sure to please most price conscious

moms, they will be please with the thickness, scent and will not have to worry about children that have sensitive skin. In addition it is not hard to remove them from the container as they are not attached to one another, they are very moist and do not dry out with ease. They are in fact one of the best baby wipes on the market.

I recommend these wipes to all new moms, in fact I include them in my baby shower gift, as if it had not been for a baby shower gift I am not sure I would have been aware of just how good these wipes are.

Equate Baby Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54612531960531/k2311a126/12.6.08