Sunlight dishwashing liquid  » Housewares  »
  • As a sole home owner I have to do all the shopping myself, and since I am relatively new to this whole setup I have decided to stick with household products I know will work, as they have been tried and tested and they have worked well before
  • It has never disappointed me in the past and I think it is one of those universally acclaimed products that does not need much advertising, since the results of using it speak for themselves

• by Jscribe

As a sole home owner I have to do all the shopping myself, and since I am relatively new to this whole setup I have decided to stick with household products I know will work, as they have been tried and tested and they have worked well before.

As for dishwashing, I use Sunlight dishwashing liquid as I find it to effective when I use it to

wash my dishes manually, as well as with the dishwashing liquid.

It has never disappointed me in the past and I think it is one of those universally acclaimed products that does not need much advertising, since the results of using it speak for themselves.

I find that Sunlight dishwashing liquid works not only with the dishes, which is the intended purpose, but it also works superbly when ...

• I was my cars with it. The surface comes out so clean and it always looks shiny and new. I find that Sunlight dishwashing liquid functions very well for me as a universal cleaning agent as I can use it virtually anywhere, on any surface and it works wonders for me.

I am a bit intimidated by the smell and feel that the manufacturers of Sunlight dishwashing

liquid could explore into integrating different scents, but if it is going to compromise the quality of the clean, then they should not bother trying to change it.

I also find that it lasts very long and a little few drops work effortlessly to deliver the cleaning effect that I so desire. I also like the easy to use bottle which is easy to store for me.

Sunlight dishwashing liquid

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53612531880531/k2311a126/12.6.08