Pointer leather jacket  » Clothes  »
2.3
  • I think that it was a good idea for me to buy my Pointer leather jacket in an oversize as it really lasts long and it would be sad for me to have to grow out of it, seeing that it is so expensive
  • I have found that it does not get dirty at all, in terms of physical appearance which is convenient, but for hygiene purposes, I take it to the dry cleaners once every six months, even though I am not sure at all exactly how the cleaning process is carried out

• by Jscribe

My Pointer leather jacket is one of my most expensive pieces of clothing and it is very durable as I have had it for more than ten years now.

I really feel superior in my Pointer leather jacket and I can see the status which it gives me in the eyes of all the onlookers.

Caring for this garment proved to be very easy for me, much easier than I had imagined and this

has made sure that it last a very long time.

I think that it was a good idea for me to buy my Pointer leather jacket in an oversize as it really lasts long and it would be sad for me to have to grow out of it, seeing that it is so expensive.

I have found that it does not get dirty at all, in terms of physical appearance which is convenient, but ...

• for hygiene purposes, I take it to the dry cleaners once every six months, even though I am not sure at all exactly how the cleaning process is carried out.

It is not that expensive to maintain at all with the only factor weighing heavily on the pocket being the dry cleaning bill. Other than that, I just wear it on a special night out and hand it up again.

I suppose it will

be very expensive to acquire one today, so I am glad that I have acquired my Pointer leather jacket more than ten years ago. I see this not as a clothing purchase but more as an investment as this is really a quality piece of clothing and I do not need to speak too much about durability as the fact that I have had it for all of ten years speaks for itself.

Tougheeda says :

what kind of leather is it? sheep cow pig

Jules Li says :

It’s made of sheep napa leather.

Sean says :

where did you purchase your jacket from ?

Clifford says :

I want to purchase a Pointer Leather Jacket made in USA. I want to know what should I look for to determine if it is a good quality Jacket, name of store ehere I could purchase the Pointer Leather Jacket in South Africa. What is the cost of the Pointer Leather Jacket. The Pointer must be made in good quality leather. Waiting for your reply. Regards,
    Clifford

S. Moore says :

Pretty awful experience with Pointer Leather. Order was already two weeks late and the “customer service” informed me it was going to be another week before my order would even ship. This was after being put off multiple times with inaccurate shipping information. I’m not too terribly confident this is even a real business. I’d advise against ordering anything from them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55612531860531/k2311a126/12.6.08