Sesame Street Beginning Children Books  » Books  »
  • In my experience with Sesame Street and their books, I have not been disappointed them in yet

• by sarahdragon26

My son and I were walking around our local Sears Essential Store, a store like Wal-mart or Target, when we happened by the book section. I would normally stop there and see if there were any good books for myself, my husband, or my son. I just happened to see a group of four Sesame Street books called Sesame Street Beginnings.

I’m glad I got them, too Sesame Street Beginnings series comes

with four different books, talking about parts of the body, the zoo, bubbles, and night time. I love them.

First all, my son loves Sesame Street and seeing his favorite characters looking like little babies and telling him stories makes him all excited. Each book is written in a poetry form, but what really sold me on the books themselves is that they are made of that cardboard like paper.

My son ...

• can tear them if he really tries, but for the most part, they still together very well. This is a great set of books to have when you just want to read to your little one, but they’re not very long.

The books themselves are very short but gives you a chance to get very interactive with your child. The prefect example is Eyes, Nose, Fingers, and Toes.

While you read, it

tells you to find your eyes or your nose. Actually doing with that my son, makes him giggle and laugh.

He is also catching onto what I’m saying and sometimes finding his nose or toes when I say. This is a must for parents with little children.

In my experience with Sesame Street and their books, I have not been disappointed them in yet. Check out this series.

It’s Sesame Street Beginnings by Bendon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17612531790531/k2311a126/12.6.08