Clere hand and body lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • As I grew up, I slowly started to realize the effectiveness of Clere hand and body lotion as I was inclined to wonder off a little in the market and try out a handful of other products, but I ultimately came back to settle on using the tried and tested, which is the most effective that I know of anyway
  • Not at all expensive and very good on all skin types as I have seen, Clere hand and body lotion is a great common product which I think should be an integral part of any household that values quality

• by Jscribe

Each and every family has their set of traditional products which they use and for me and my family, Clere hand and body lotion has been one of those traditional products, ever since I was old enough to understand anything of significance.

As I grew up, I slowly started to realize the effectiveness of Clere hand and

body lotion as I was inclined to wonder off a little in the market and try out a handful of other products, but I ultimately came back to settle on using the tried and tested, which is the most effective that I know of anyway.

The one thing that I really find particularly useful and great about ...

• Clere hand and body lotion is the fact that it has glycerine, which is very good for all skin types and this makes it safe to use even on small babies. My whole family insists on using this product and it has carried over from one generation to the next.

I find that using Clere alone, all

over my body keeps my skin looking and feeling healthy, and the moisture retention is simply the greatest.

Not at all expensive and very good on all skin types as I have seen, Clere hand and body lotion is a great common product which I think should be an integral part of any household that values quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31612531780531/k2311a126/12.6.08