Psych TV Show  » TV  »
  • I really love the show Psych and I especially loved the second season
  • I love watching the characters interact because I never know what's going to happen next

• by Julianne Jones

I really love the show Psych and I especially loved the second season. There weren’t any major cast changes and they didn’t feel the need to bring in some new person to throw the cast around. It was just Gus and Shawn, the

cops and of course Shawn’s dad. If you’ve never seen the show before, it follows an immature guy named Shawn who decides to pose as a fake psychic detective to get a job since he has keen powers of observation. Everyone knows he’s faking including his father, but the police are clueless.

I did find myself wondering this season why in the world Gus would put up with him for so long, even if they were best friends as kids. He basically puts his life on ...

• Psych TV Show
      hold for Shawn and doesn’t get a whole lot back in return. He even has to spend hours away from his real job just to help him solve a case, but he never gets any credit.

One of my favorite episodes in the

whole season was when the two had to investigate a mummy story at the local museum. They ended up spending the whole night inside and both were pretty big scaredy cats. I love watching the characters interact because I never know what’s going to happen next.

Psych TV Show

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10612531680531/k2311a126/12.6.08