Shutter Movie
  • I actually enjoyed this movie, though it's far from one of the best horror movies I've seen lately
  • I thought the ending was completely confusing and I'm not exactly sure what happened

• by Julianne Jones

Shutter was a 2007 horror movie starring Rachel Taylor and Joshua Jackson. The two play a newly married couple who move to Tokyo for the husband’s job.

He loves to photograph people and places and even his new wife.

When she starts taking pictures, she notices something strange in the images and discover

that they’re ghost photographs and that someone or something is trying to tell her something.

As she faces life in a new city all by herself, she also has to deal with her husband’s former girlfriend and discover why the woman is haunting her.

I actually enjoyed this movie, though it’s far from ...

• one of the best horror movies I’ve seen lately.

I watched the unrated version and I’m not sure how different it is from the rated version considering the theatrical release was PG-13.

I thought the ending was completely confusing and I’m not exactly sure what happened.

I couldn’t do the same thing she

did, no matter how upset I was and once she left, it got even more confusing.

The ending to this movie left me wondering what happened and if they were trying to set it up for a sequel.

The acting though was really great and a lot better than I usually see in horror movies.

Shutter Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11612531650531/k2311a126/12.6.08