Sedona Real Inn hotel  » Hotels  »
95 Arroyo Dr, Sedona, AZ 86336
  • I found this hotel after researching the internet for a place that would comfortably accommodate my family (3 adults, 2 kids) without making a hole in my wallet
  • We were not disappointed, once we figured how to communicate with the girl in charge with the waffle machine that was not speaking any English

• by pescarus

I found this hotel after researching the internet for a place that would comfortably accommodate my family (3 adults, 2 kids) without making a hole in my wallet. The outside of the place looks even better in reality than it looks in the pictures.

We choose a suit they called a 2 bedroom suit

in reality it has only one bedroom with door and a big room with a living area and a sleeping area.

Nothing fancy, but everything was really clean and the beds really comfortable.

However, my mom who slept in the big room complained in the morning that she could not sleep well ...

• because there the water noise in the bathroom lasted a long time every time someone used the restroom.

The hotel advertisement promises fresh waffles for breakfast, so were all looking forward to it.

not speaking any English.

They do have a decent size swimming pool, too bad we could not use it cause it was under remodeling of some kind.

The Jacuzzi though was great.

People at the front desk were all friendly and polite.

We rented a movie the second night cause there was no TV on demand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2512531610531/k2311a125/12.5.08