Celestial Seasons Sweet Coconut Thai Tea
  • It is a delicious after dinner drink or one that is good in the evening when you are relaxing because the tea only has 5 milligrams of caffeine in it
  • I am a big tea fan and consider myself to be something of an expert in terms of teas
  • I really recommend Celestial Seasonings Sweet Coconut Thai as an after dinner or anytime treat
  • I think if you like tea you will enjoy this beverage
  • There are other tea beverages to be sure, but I like this tea because of the excellent combination of spices

• by snowy

Celestial Seasons Sweet Coconut tea is a tea that is a spicy mix of sweet and strong. It is a delicious after dinner drink or one that is good in the evening when you are relaxing because the tea only has 5 milligrams of caffeine in it.This is much less than most teas.

This tea

is very good and doesn’t have some of the bland taste that other herbal teas do. I am a big tea fan and consider myself to be something of an expert in terms of teas. I really like the mix of flavors in this tea. They combine together in a delicious manner.

Some of the ...

• spices that are added are cinnamon, roasted chicory, ginger,natural coconut flavor and other spices not named. It also includes soy Lecithin cloves,cardamon, nutmeg, paprika, Black Pepper and Chinese Star Anise. This drink is spicy without being overpowering, like most teas the flavor strenghtens as you let it steep or brew. I really recommend Celestial
        Seasonings Sweet Coconut Thai as an after dinner or anytime treat.I think if you like tea you will enjoy this beverage.

There are other tea beverages to be sure, but I like this tea because of the excellent combination of spices. They are really very well blended and combine together nicely. This is a very nice tea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27512531510531/k2311a125/12.5.08