Michelina’s Manicotti
  • Up until this week, price was not an issue
  • It is a simple meal of two cheese stuffed manicotti noodles smoothered in a delicious tomato based sauce

• by Jeanie Granath

I often times have dinner alone, as my husband works second shift half of the week, and doesn’t get home until around mid night. I try to wait on him, but I get hungry around seven in the evening, and it is torture trying to

wait five more hours on your dinner! I rely on frozen entrees to survive those solitary meals that I will have during the week.

Up until this week, price was not an issue.

Then I lost my primary means of income, my day job.

Now in order to survive I am depending on my creative abilities to contribute to my families income, and my tastes have to get less expensive.

No more five dollar frozen meals, banquet and michelina’s have become my main choice in frozen entrees.

For less ...

• Michelina's Manicotti
      than a dollar, 88 cents at Wal-Mart to be exact, I picked up Michelina’s four cheese manicotti meal.

It is a simple meal of two cheese stuffed manicotti noodles smoothered in a delicious tomato based sauce.

It is not a huge portion, but when paired

with some vegetables or a biscuit or roll this is a perfect meal.

Its a great taste and a great value! As I try other varities I will post an few new reviews on the Michelina’s frozen meal line to let you know of other great frozen meals for cheap.

Veronica Buzbee says :

I can’t find manicotti in any stores in my area, they are my favorite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27512531480431/k2311a125/12.5.08