Dollar General Pain Reliever  » Medicine  »
2.0
  • Finally I decided to get a night time sleep medication
  • This is an okay pain and sleep medication, but certainly not the best
  • It is not rapid release by any means, it still took me forever to fall asleep, and unfortunately I didn't stay asleep, I frequently woke up, feeling dazed with the need to use the rest room, drink water and once I woke up, so hungry I felt sick while taking dollar General pain reliever pm rapid release
  • If you simply can't afford Tylenol Pm this is an alternative, but other wise I recommend just spending the additional cash on a better product

• by Jeanie Granath

I had an injury not long ago, thanks to my large breed dog and an intrusive neighbor, that was causing me to lose sleep due to my nite time pains, and aches. After about three nites of lying awake miserable, counting sheep and trying to ignore my intensified misery due to lack of sleep.

Finally I decided

to get a night time sleep medication.

I purchased Dollar General pain reliever pm, rapid release gel capsules.

I got a bottle of 50 for about three dollars.

This is an okay pain and sleep medication, but certainly not the best.

It is not rapid release by any means, it still took me forever to fall asleep,

• and unfortunately I didn’t stay asleep, I frequently woke up, feeling dazed with the need to use the rest room, drink water and once I woke up, so hungry I felt sick while taking dollar General pain reliever pm rapid release.

just spending the additional cash on a better product.

I have taken other night time pain and sleep pills, and I have never disliked a medication like this, but this particular brand left me wanting something better.

I simply wasn’t pleased with the results that Dollar General Pain Reliever PM rapid release provided, and I most likely won’t buy this brand again.

Chad Higgins says :

re : If you simply can’t afford Tylenol Pm this is an alternative, but other wise I recommend just spending the additional cash on a better product
    Dollar General acetaminophen pm are not worth buying. They do not work like they should.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26512531460431/k2311a125/12.5.08