Candle-lite gingerbread candle  » Other  »
  • They do not produce any thick black smoke or put out a lot of sooty black residue as some cheap candles do, which in my opinion makes them a fantastic deal when less than four dollars per jar

• by Jeanie Granath

I was shopping for home fragrances and to my delight a friend told me Ollie’s Bargain Outlet had a huge buy out of candles and Glade products. I headed over to Ollie’s and started checking out the selection.

Thats why every woman needs a cell phone and a few friends who love to shop.

Then you can get input on what store has exactly

what you need!

I purchased a candle-lite home made gingerbread jar candle for a bargain price of $3.

99, the original tag was $6.

99.

The candle is a generous size, and is a great fragrance, which really helps set the holiday spirit around my house.

This candle is an appealing color like gingerbread would be.

I have been burning this candle for a few ...

• hours a day for nearly two weeks now, and it is still going strong, not even half way burned out yet.

However, this is one of those candles that doesn’t burn evenly.

It has a few inches of wax above where it is burning.

Thats my only complaint, however it really isn’t a big deal, I will be able to use these candles on

an electric candle warmer to get my moneys worth out of them, and enjoy them long after the wick has burned out.

Candle-lite candles are decently priced and of a decent quality.

They do not produce any thick black smoke or put out a lot of sooty black residue as some cheap candles do, which in my opinion makes them a fantastic deal when less than four dollars per jar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12512531440431/k2311a125/12.5.08