Nokia 6600  » Phones  »
  • I like using this phone because of the simple and have a complete features
  • Some features you can use is bluetooth, camera, camcorder, etc. The disadvantages of this cellphone is that you cannot play the Mp3
  • This is the reason, I don't like this phone so much
  • I think the mp3 player in cellphone is really needed
  • I bought it for 159.9 USD $ in two years ago

• by Rickk Christian

I have been using nokia 6600 since the last 2 years. This cellphone is released in the 2004. Until now this phone has many users.

I like using this phone because of the simple and have a complete features. Some features you can use is bluetooth, camera, camcorder, etc.

The disadvantages of

this cellphone is that you cannot play the Mp3. This is the reason, I don’t like this phone so much.

If you a teenagers, you must be love hearing some music. I think the mp3 player in cellphone is really needed.

I still using this cellphone is because of the price. In my ...

• country, nokia 6600 price is high.

I bought it for 159. 9 USD $ in two years ago.

Now the nokia 6600 if i’m willing to sell it. The store will buy it from me for 119.

9USD$. This is quite a high price for the cellphone thta I use it for 2 years.

Beside that this cellphone never error in two years. This cellphone real have a good quality.

For the battery is bad. I have change my cellphone battery 3 months ago.

The battery quality is not so good. It’s better to buy the new original nokia battery from store to get a good cellphone battery.

Nokia 6600

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37512531340431/k2311a125/12.5.08