Roseanne Season Six  » TV  »
  • I thought she fit better with the Mark character and the two actors had a lot of chemistry
  • Unfortunately they quickly disappeared again and were never mentioned again

• by Julianne Jones

I really liked season 6 of Roseanne because it was funny and it brought back some of my favorite characters. Mark and Becky came back and ended up moving in with the Conner family.

A lot of people hated Sarah Chalke

as Becky, but I really liked her.

I thought she fit better with the Mark character and the two actors had a lot of chemistry.

I could see the two of them as a couple in real life more than I could see him with the last actress to play Becky.

I also liked that they made a lot of jokes and references to how Becky suddenly changed appearances in the middle of the show.

I also liked that they showed Dan’s ...

• Roseanne Season Six
      dad and Crystal, which gave the audience some idea of what happened to the two of them.

Unfortunately they quickly disappeared again and were never mentioned again.

I was also a fan of the David character and the way they brought

him back to the show.

This was really one of the better seasons of the show.

The later seasons became a little too flighty and unrealistic, but this season was still grounded in reality yet still managed to be pretty funny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10512531230431/k2311a125/12.5.08