World of warcraft trial version
  • I played through my ten day trial and enjoyed every minute of it
  • I found myself moving right along, completing quests and leveling up in no time at all, and I am by no means a game master

• by rosco

I have recently downloaded the trial version of the very popular online game World of Warcraft. WoW is the next great chapter in the Blizzard entertainment line. I played through my ten day trial and enjoyed every minute of it. it is an exciting game that is set up where people of all skill levels of gaming can play. in other words you can go as

deep into the game as you want, and the deeper you go the more complicating everything gets.

The graphics of the game look good, however everything looks a little too much like a cartoon for me, but it follows the same design as the previous warcraft games. the game control was very simple and the directions are usually easy to follow. I found myself moving ...

• right along, completing quests and leveling up in no time at all, and I am by no means a game master.

This game does exactly what it was made for. it allows the player to get lost in a vertual world that you never want to leave. time just seems to fly by.

The down sides to the game are that it costs 15 dollars per month, this

can add up. And as many online games it is sometimes down for repairs and updating. there are also over crowed servers that mean you often have to wait in line to play the game, which can be very annoying.

over all, I like the game and would recommend giving the free trial a try. after all if 9 million people play it there must be some reason, right.

Rabea says :

hello, I`ve been playing wow for 3-4 days and today i formatted my pc then downloaded the trial again and installed it, But when i click on the launcher it opens I click Play but nothing happens, I mean the game doesn`t start so i wonder if my pc may need update to make it work or something. I hope you`d help me out on this one Thnx

sunny says :

the trial period may be over

Brent says :

I have registered for the 10 day trial, where I have downloaded Java… but when I click on the link to start playing… I go to a page with a JPG of the terms and conditions and are unable to click on the `accept` button. Can anyone help me with this, as i would like to have a go and see what all this WoW is about

Jake Stevens says :

You shouldn’t be downloading Java from some third party site, especially when you don’t need it for WoW. Something tells me you clicked on the wrong thing and you’re walking into a scam. All WoW and Blizzard games run through the BattleNet system, so make sure you’re operating through either US-BattleNet or EU-BattleNet, depending on where you’re from.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28512531210431/k2311a125/12.5.08