Sennheiser OMX VC Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • There were so many different brands that it took me the best part of 15 minutes to choose a pair
  • This was a real problem for me with my past pair of headphones which kept falling out and whilst it was not detrimental to my exercise regime it was nonetheless an irritation
  • I love the style and way that they wrap around the back of the earlobe
  • They are noticeably better than my previous headphones which cost me £8 at the time further evidence that the extra pennies spent have gone a very long way
  • In short, the sound and build quality are very good for the price that I paid for them

• by Lu

When looking for a new pair of headphones I quickly realised that long gone were the days when I could just pay £5 and get what I was looking for. There were so many different brands that it took me the best part of 15 minutes to choose a pair!

The most important thing for me was a pair of headphones that would fit comfortably in my ears; and most importantly, a pair of earphones that would stay in my ears whilst I was running the streets or pounding the treadmill. This was a real problem for me with my past pair of headphones which kept falling out and whilst it was not detrimental to my exercise regime it was nonetheless an

irritation.

The Sennheiser OMX headphones took my fancy for a couple of reasons. The first was the brand, as Sennheiser is well respected and one of best audio companies out there. Sennheiser headphones were also highly recommended by my big sister who recently bought herself a pair for her iPod.

The second reason was because of the shape of the headphones. I love the style and way that they wrap around the back of the earlobe; this really helps them to remain in place during exercise and I pretty much forget that they are there whilst I am exercising.

In addition to this I have found that the earphones fit very well in my ears; for some reason I ...

• have always struggled with those in-ear headphones as they have never sat very well and was pleased to find that I did not need to spend a few minutes fiddling them in my ears just to get them to stay in there!

The sound quality is also excellent with a crisp clean sound and strong bass which really helps keep me going when I am running on those cold mornings. They are noticeably better than my previous headphones which cost me £8 at the time further evidence that the extra pennies spent have gone a very long way.

So far I haven’t really found any down-sides to these headphones; on a minor point, I think that the wire is

a little bit too long, but this is something which I can manage easily by tucking the excess wire away inside my T-shirt.

I have given these headphones a score of 8 out of 10. I bought them with a specific function in mind and they fulfil that function very well. I would recommend them for anybody who needs a quality pair of headphones specifically for exercising. I am also impressed with price as I had always been under the impression that Sennheiser headphones were very expensive, but am pleased that I have found a good pair of headphones which have not broken the bank. In short, the sound and build quality are very good for the price that I paid for them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16512531190431/k2311a125/12.5.08