Blackberry Bold  » Phones  »
  • What I like from this phone is the internet connection

• by Sc4rl3tt

Blackberry Bold 9000 is a phone. It is a fashion. It is a technology. More than that, it has everything you need to go mobile with style. With the great appearance, sleek and elegant, Blackberry bold gave you the opportunity to go mobile with high technology and style.

Facilitated with a wide range of features, Blackberry Bold is a dream comes true. My partner had it and

I envy it and I was opportunate to use this phone for some times.

What I like from this phone is the internet connection. It has 3G features in the phone as well as wifi to get you to the internet if you can’t get the fast connection. Not only that, this phone was also very good in the viewing. It has large LCD viewer which was ...

• really comfortable while I was browsing and chatting.

I don’t really like the keypad. Regardless all the advantages, the keypad is not very ergonomics. Which means it would be a little bit hard to push the QWERTY buttons whenever I was texting or chatting using the phone features.

Another drawbacks from this phone is the battery life. I had to recharge the phone every half day in the busy

day. It means it was hard to get online a whole day is you don’t bring the charger with you. Or you should bring the extra battery, which means another expenses.

Thing that made me stop thinking about buying this, is the price. With so many drawbacks, it is very expensive to buy phone more than $700. Over all, this is a nice phone but just not worth the price.

Blackberry Bold
    karen ratcliffe says :

Can you download itunes on the Blackberry Bold so that i can put songs onto my ipod?

Jules Li says :

No, there is not a version of Itunes that’s compatible with the Blackberry operating system.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37512531170431/k2311a125/12.5.08