Febreze Air Effects Air Freshener  » Housewares  »
  • My boyfriend and I usually purchase Oust Air Fresheners to kill any foul odours from garbage, cigarettes, etc. This week when we went grocery shopping, we noticed that Febreze Air Effects was on sale so we picked it up

• by Becky
      My boyfriend and I usually purchase Oust Air Fresheners to kill any foul odours from garbage, cigarettes, etc. This week when we went grocery shopping, we noticed that Febreze Air Effects was on sale so we picked it up.

We chose the Lilac scent.

Generally, Oust costs 3.

99 and Febreze costs about 4.

50.

Oust is a good product for covering smells, however about

five minutes after you spray the air, you have to spray again.

We’ve found with the Febreze that one quick spritz kills any and all smells in the air and it lasts a long time.

We don’t mind the fact the the Febreze costs a little more usually because it works so much better.

We also found with Oust that it held ...

• a very strong scent and if you spray too much you’d inhale it and taste it.

Not very pleasant.

The Febreze has a much more subtle scent and it falls quickly so if you spray too much you just smell more lilacs - not taste them.

I always spray Febreze now, and we’re going to buy a few aeresol cans in a few

different scents next time they are one sale.

The Febreze lasts much longer…one can has lasted us three weeks as opposed to one can of Oust lasting 1 week.

Febreze is definitely worth the extra 50 cents…I even talked my mother in law into buying it instead of her normal Oust and she admitted I was right…you have no idea what a rare thing that is.

Febreze Air Effects Air Freshener

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5350553090331/k2311a055/5.5.06