Gosford Park dvd
0.5
  • Gosford Park was seriously a terrible and terribly boring movie
  • I have wasted my money before and even though I only spent three dollars on this dvd, I was seriously disappointed by this two plus hour film
  • Additionally I learned a lesson in buying dvds that I have not yet seen

• by Jeanie Granath

When I ran across this dvd at my local bargain shop for less than three dollars, new still in packaging I purchased it because I had heard from numerous sources that Gosford Park was an exceptional film. I had hopes of being at least mildly enetertained during this film.

Gosford Park features a few well known stars

such as Ryan Phillipe and Clive Owen, and is a mystery.

As best as I could determine the guests at the house are going on a foxhunt, someone is murdered and the servants talk an insane amount.

Gosford Park was seriously a terrible and terribly boring movie.

I don’t know who ever had the notion that this ...

• is an exceptional film…exceptionally boring maybe.

I have wasted my money before and even though I only spent three dollars on this dvd, I was seriously disappointed by this two plus hour film.

Thats two hours of my life I will never get back, and if there is any mercy in this life, Gosford Park will never

enter my mind again… If it does I will die of boredom.

In my opinion Gosford Park was a snore.

I hated this film, and will NEVER watch it again.

Additionally I learned a lesson in buying dvds that I have not yet seen.

Its just not a good idea, as every one has different opinions and tastes in films and entertainment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11512530870331/k2311a125/12.5.08